HOW IT WORKS, WHAT IT DOES.
Fraxel is the original fractional laser treatment that works below the skin’s surface from the top down, addressing imperfections like fine lines, visible photo aging, wrinkles, scarring and age spots. Fraxel light energy stimulates your skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating skin cells below the surface to help smooth the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars. Fraxel only treats targeted problem areas – so the results are focused and effective.
For many people, Fraxel is a logical next step
in their skin care regimen.
Fraxel is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
Fraxel treatments usually last between 15-45 minutes
Most patients see the best results with 1-5 Fraxel treatments
Fraxel works with your body’s natural skin cells, so results typically take 1-3 weeks to take effect.
Most Fraxel patients report the sensation of a "light sunburn" immediately after treatment, but treatment plans can vary, so ask your physician about the specifics of your treatment.
1. Smart scanning hand- piece ensures consistency and safety
|2. Fractional lasers penetrate the top layers of skin
|3. Fraxel laser stimulates collagen and resurfaces the top skin layer
||4. Your skin's natural rejuvenation process smoothes wrinkles and scars by stimulating collagen